That's Why (You Go Away)

November 01, 2018
Edit this post


[Gm] Baby won't you tell me [C] why
There is [F] sadness in your [F] eyes
[Gm] I don't wanna say good [A7] bye to [Dm] you
[Gm] Love is one big [C] illusion, [F] I should try to for [F] get
But [Gm] there is something [C] left in my [F] head

[Gm] You’re the one who set it [C] up
[F] Now you’re the one to make it [Dm] stop
[Gm] I'm the one who's feeling [A7] lost right [Dm] now
[Gm] Now you want me to for [C] get [F] every little thing you [Dm] said
But [Gm] there is something [C] left in my [F] head

I won't for[Bb]-get the [C] way you're [Dm] kissing
The feeling is so [Gm] strong we're [C] lasting for so [F] long
But I am not the [Bb] man you’re a [C] heart is [Dm] missing
That's why you [Gm] go a [C] way I [F] know.. (yes I know)

[Gm] You were never [C] satisfied
[F] No matter how I [Dm] tried
[Gm] Now you wanna say good [A7] bye to [Dm] me
[Gm] Love is one big [C] illusion I [F] should try to forget
But [Gm] there is something [C] left in my [F] head

[Bbm] Sitting here a [Eb] lone in the middle of [Ab] nowhere
[Gm] Don't know which [C] way to [Fm] go
There [Bbm] ain't so much to [Eb] say now bet [Ab] ween us
There [Gm] ain't so much for [C] you
There [Fm] ain't so much to [Bbm] me any [Eb] more
[Gm] - [C] - [F] - [Dm] - [Gm] - [C] - [F] !

.
Xin vui lòng chờ đợi
Dữ liệu bài viết đang được tải về

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2018 by TẢI MIỄN PHÍ 69
Loading...
TẢI MIỄN PHÍ 69