Within You'll Remain

October 20, 2018
Edit this post






{Intro}
{Main Riff} x2

[Am] Facing the [C] world with an empty [Em] heart
I could disap- [Am] pear [G] in [Am] to [G] the [Am] dark

And you were the [C] one who could make my [Em] dreams
[G] come [Am] true, [G] my [Am] dear, [G] it's [Am] you...

{Lick}
[Dm] When you're not [G] around my heart stood [Am] still
[Dm] Within you'll re- [G] main, and always [Am] will...

{Main Riff} x2

[Am] illusion [C] say there is another the [Em] man
Who would inter- [Am] fere [G] in [Am] to [G] my [Am] plan

[C] Wo ai ni, I love you, [Em] wo ai ni, I need you
More [F] than I ever did any [Dm] one
I've never [G] felt this like be- [G7] fore

[C] Wo ai ni, I want you, [Em] wo ai ni, I need you.
We could [F] be two lovers in the [Dm] past
And the [G] future is our chance... wo oh [Am] oh...

.
Xin vui lòng chờ đợi
Dữ liệu bài viết đang được tải về

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2018 by TẢI MIỄN PHÍ 69
Loading...
TẢI MIỄN PHÍ 69